Hermes Medical Solutions is a world leader in the development of software for visualization and analysis of medical images within the field of molecular imaging. Founded in 1976 Hermes Medical Solutions was first to offer workflows for digital images captured from all vendors scanners. The company has relentlessly continued to innovate to stay in the forefront in this field and support the needs for personalized theranostics.
Hermes Medical Solutions has from start been a pioneer and offers today an unequalled, unique, and complete software solution supporting physicians in molecular imaging/nuclear medicine with the data and tools they need, enabling faster, more personalized diagnosis and treatment of their patients. Globally, 30,000 users in 70 countries rely on Hermes Medical Solutions to improve the patient outcomes.
Backed by well-reputed Nordic private equity firm Segulah, Hermes Medical Solution is actively pursuing an aggressive growth agenda which is also fueled by a unique opportunity to help drive improvements in the quality of care and diagnosis for patient with all-too-common diagnoses such as Cancer, Dementia, and heart diseases.
Read more about the company and the products: https://www.hermesmedical.com/
Hermes Medical Solutions is looking for an Application Specialist based either in Finland or in Sweden to join our growing company and work with products that make a difference. You will be part of Hermes Global team of experts with a focus on our Nordic market together with the local team.
As an Application Specialist you will provide customer training, application installation & configuration, and customer support (on-site and remote) at leading medical centers within both the public & private healthcare sector. Successful candidates will be flexible and dynamic in their approach to what is a challenging, diverse, and rewarding role.
- Application training, configuration, and demonstration, both at existing customer sites and at local, regional, and national meetings
- Customer Support
- Undertaking customer annual service visits in the Nordic countries
The successful Application Specialist will:
- Have clinical experience in Nuclear Medicine as a Radiographer, Technologist, Medical Physicist or equivalent, with experience of Nuclear Medicine workflow, including an appreciation of the different patient examinations and the corresponding image processing and data analysis
- Be able to work independently, with support from an expert team as required
- Be confident taking ownership of customer problems and be proactive and open in coordinating and implementing the solutions in a thorough and systematic manner
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Have a working knowledge of Medical Imaging with experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine
- Have a good working knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of the basic physics of Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT camera acquisition and data reconstruction would be advantageous
- The position is for full-time employment, either based in our Stockholm office or working from home in Finland
- Includes approximately 20-30 travel days per year predominately within the Nordic countries
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to build sustainable customer relations
- Ability to prioritize
- Good English language communication skills, especially written. Fluency in Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage
If you have any questions or want to know more about this exciting position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Life Science, Agneta Almquist, PhD, Hudson Nordic. Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, E-mail: email@example.com
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.