A superb, wide-ranging business management career development role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to ‘advancing the world of health’.
The CBL for MMS Nordics leads the business unit in 4 countries, including Infusion and Dispensing Hospital teams. S/he is fully responsible for the P&L for the Nordic MMS business. S/he reports to the Nordic CGM and to the VP/GM for MMS EMEA.
BD is on an exciting journey to reinvent Medication Management, making it Safer, Simpler, Smarter across the care continuum by protecting patients from medication errors from pharmacy to bedside whilst optimizing inventory of medicines and healthcare practitioner efficiency to reduce cost and release time to care.
The CBL will drive the strategy to achieve this vision in the Nordic market. A critical element of this leadership role will be driving the market to adopt end-to-end, integrated medication management solutions in the inventory dispensing and administration context.
Example of responsibilities
- Localize MMS (Infusion and Dispensing) strategic plan for the Nordics and lead business development activities consistently with the MMS EMEA and Nordic Leadership Team direction
- Work with the Country General Manager (CGM) Nordics to ensure the MMS business interests are properly voiced and acted upon in BDX local committees (countries) and to support local BDX initiatives
- Optimize country revenue growth and financial performance, maximize income
- Define and achieve tactical and financial goals
- Lead cross functional integration of all customer facing forces in the sub region and countries, direct, shared resources and cross business (sales, marketing, medical, customer service, etc), drive synergies, efficiency gains and efficacy across the sub-region
- Manage the Portfolio of key Strategic High Value accounts: acquisition, development and retention within the Sub Region
- Manage, monitor and drive the key sales and marketing and business development programs across each country ensuring best practice is shared and capability developed
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.
Primary Work Location is SWE Stockholm, alternative locations are DK Copenhagen/Lyngby, FIN Helsinki/Vantaa, NO Oslo
- Has the capability, aptitude and ability to develop into a VP/GM and/or a CGM role within 3 to 5 years
- Has a university degree, preferably with an MBA or equivalent business experience, fluent in English and in at least one Nordic language
- Proven track record of driving strategic sales and managing plan vs forecast/budget across Europe in several countries
- Has a proven experience in driving P&L (minimum 5 years) for a complex business unit, result driven with creative and innovative approach, showing good business acumen and a strong sense for the commercialization
- Has matured experience in complex selling situations of high technology products (capital, disposable and software) with interdependencies with Hospital IT systems
- Experience in both sales and marketing in an international healthcare environment with P&L responsibility and significant people management skills
- Extensive traveling in periods will be required
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Senior Consultant Mads Tefre Rydholt, Senior Consultant Life Science Agneta Almquist, PhD, at Hudson Nordic.
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
Phone: +47 900 94 942, email Mads Tefre Rydholt: email@example.com. Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, email: firstname.lastname@example.org