Digital Marketing Manager – RYOBI® / AEG® / EMPIRE®
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our consumer brands, someone full of enthusiasm to join the team, get to know the business inside out and work to improve the customer journey by producing high quality and engaging content for our website, email campaigns and social media.
Techtronic Industries Nordic
We are a well-consolidated company, which markets and sells a wide range of power tools, hand tools, outdoor products, accessories, and PPE under the market leading brands MILWAUKEE®, AEG® and Ryobi®. We sell through a large network of distributors in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Our end customers are typically professional users and quality conscious DIY people.
TTI Nordic employs approx. 300 employees throughout the Nordics, whereof 80 people are located in the newly renovated main office in Copenhagen, Denmark, where you would also be based. TTI is where culture meets opportunity. A place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible. TTI is always looking for people who can grow and think, compete, and create. TTI appreciates people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to the company.
About the role
The position as Digital Marketing Manager is a newly established role, where you will be responsible for the digital activities for our consumer brands RYOBI®, AEG® and EMPIRE®. You will work in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications Manager as well as the Nordic Marketing Team. You will manage the communication and utilization of our content and digital assets, to ensure that our brand and product messaging is up to date and delivered consistently across all channels. Analyzing and improving the customer journey at every touch point, this role requires commercial focus combined with both an analytic and creative side.
You will work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager and EMEA to ensure plans and activities are aligned across the business and work closely with key Nordic stakeholders, where you will devise and recommend strategies to drive online traffic to the Nordic company websites and social media channels. Your key responsibilities will be among other:
- Search Engine Optimization: continually review SEO performance for all websites and make recommendations to improve SEO performance
- Email marketing: plan and execute B2C email marketing to support new product launches and seasonality
- Social media marketing: help to plan and create high quality social media content across social channels to maximize follower growth and engagement (paid + organic)
- Monitoring web and digital performance with the creation of a monthly digital marketing report
- Develop and follow up on KPI’s for digital marketing activities
- Day-to-day management of advertising campaigns. Including campaign optimizations and analysis of reports
- Oversee the Nordic Influencer collaborations
We are looking for a new colleague to our team, who comes with experience from a digital B2C marketing role, incl. paid social media experience. The right candidate has a marketing- and communication degree or similar.
As we are a Nordic company, working in a global setting our company language is English, therefore a fluent English is required as well as at least one of the Nordic languages, written and spoken. Furthermore, we are looking to add these skills and competencies to our team:
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, outreach, web site optimization, PPC, SEO, social media marketing and lead generation theory and practice
- Strong IT Skills such as CMS & Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Exceptional organization and planning skills, to be able to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent skills in Excel and the Office package
- Commercially minded and able to confidently make decisions
- Determined, driven and able to see a project through from idea through to full implementation, analysis, development, and reporting
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, pressured environment
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible, and no later than the 1st of October.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, feel free to contact Fredrik Ålund, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com
Who are we?
TTI is one of the world’s leading companies within design, development, and marketing of power tools, garden machines, floor care and accessories to both consumer and professional customers. The products are marketed to industries like construction, gardening, renovation and furnishing. TTI Group’s strategic focus on strong brands, innovative products and outstanding people is a crucial element of our cultural DNA. We always see our customers as partners and we always do everything we can to support their activities. TTI has more than 48 000 employees globally, and 2020 the turnover was 9,8 billion USD.
Techtronic Industries Nordic, with about 300 employees and headquarters in Copenhagen, is primarily selling the brands MILWAUKEE®,Ryobi® och AEG® in the Nordics and Baltics. Read more here: TTI Group – Working at TTI