Do you have e-Commerce experience and are passionate about digital opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and get things done with speed? This is a new position at Essity where you get the opportunity to take responsibility for accelerating and driving the Libresse online sales channel in the Nordic countries.
Essity is a global leader in personal care. You will be part of a strong and highly motivated marketing team at Essity Consumer Goods Region North. The Consumer Goods business area includes Intimate Hygiene, Baby Care and Tissue with brands like Libresse, TENA, Libero and Lotus.
Libresse are a leading brand in the Nordics and Baltics thanks to their high-quality products, constant innovations, and cutting-edge digital marketing activities. We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to be part of driving this successful journey with us.
This role could be based at one of our Nordic sites, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Helsinki, or Oslo. Travel is required a few times per month within Europe.
About the Role
As e-Commerce Manager, Direct to Consumer (D2C), you have the overall responsibility for accelerating and driving the online Libresse shop in the Nordic countries. Furthermore, you act as an interface to local, European, and global stakeholders internally. You are responsible for developing, optimizing, and constantly improving our e-Commerce D2C within Libresse where you represent the consumer within the organization and secure the entire journey and user experience for the consumer.
- Lead the e-Commerce D2C development in the Nordics
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Activation, incl email marketing, social media, paid search, SEO, banners, and affiliate marketing
- Responsible for product launches, promotions, and conversion on the platform
- Follow up Nordic D2C performance, define, analyze, create best practices and metrics for measuring the success of the business
- Responsible for overall site performance and oversee the optimization of the e-Commerce roadmap on local and regional level
- Responsibility for consumer queries and returns
- Be updated on the digital landscape and market trends, analyze, and translate the impact in order to drive new ideas for the brand
- Define and set the e-Commerce D2C targets, priorities, and tactics in cooperation with local, European, and global stakeholders
- Initiate, monitor and evaluate online D2C activities
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, barriers to adoption, retention, and engagement
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams and external content agencies in order to produce superior digital content
Who You Are
- University Degree within Marketing or Business Administration or similar
- Experience within digital marketing and e-Commerce, Direct to Consumers
- Fluent in both English and one Nordic language
- Commercial acumen
- Consumer marketing understanding
- Good communication skills
We see that you are proactive, with as strong own drive for results and an ability to take lead and influence others. It comes natural for you to look at new opportunities and create even better ways for the organization to be successful. You get motivated by challenges and enjoy working in a high pace where things change. Furthermore, you are relationship-oriented, where you effectively interact with people at all levels of the organization and you encourage collaboration and communication when working in teams.
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Helen Förnemark, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or Denise Valgren, Assignment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Essity Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward