Biotage is a Global Impact Tech Company committed to solving society’s problems. We offer workflow solutions and products to customers in Drug Discovery and Development, Analytical Testing and Water and Environmental Testing.
Biotage is contributing to sustainable science with the goal of making the world healthier, greener, and cleaner – HumanKind Unlimited.
Our customers span a broad range of market segments including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Contract Research and Contract Manufacturers as well as Clinical, Forensic and Academic laboratories in addition to organizations focused on Food safety, Clean water, and Environmental sustainability.
Biotage is headquartered in Uppsala in Sweden and employs approx. 500 people worldwide. The Group had sales of SEK 1,092 million (~GBP 100 million) in 2020 and our products are sold in more than 70 countries. Biotage share (BIOT) is listed in the Mid Cap segment on NASDAQ Stockholm.
About the role
Our Global Marketing organization knows everything about our market, customers and the technology we use in our products.
The Marketing Manager that we are looking for will be responsible, at a global level, for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the Red/Green/Blue Tech (Life Science/Food & Agriculture/Environmental) within the organization and for creating marketing material in order to train the sales team and support their activities, attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Marketing Director and the Product Managers to build and make sure the product portfolio and roadmap meet market needs and is in line with the company global strategy, including the creation of business cases for the development of new products
- Discuss and support building the global marketing strategy in collaboration with Global and Regional Marketing
- Creating a marketing program for the business line and the individual products/solutions covered, including the most suitable marketing content (all types of marketing collaterals, both traditional and digital)
- Know and utilize the different market channels and keep up to date with the latest market trends
- Experience with CRM and digital marketing will be considered a plus
Overall, we are seeking someone with excellent communication/cooperation skills, with an understanding of sales & marketing strategy, and who can interface directly with external as well as internal global stakeholders to enhance our current offering.
We offer a collaborative creative and innovative global work environment with local and global stakeholders. The Marketing Manager role will be based in our Uppsala facility and report to the Director of Marketing for that customer area.
Education and Experience
Marketing or business-related degree, or a scientific degree (preferably Chemistry) supplemented with sales and/or marketing experience from the Life Science, Food & Agriculture, Environmental or similar industry
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with high integrity
- Strong sense of structure and good at process design and implementation
- Detail oriented and self‐starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- Strong desire to learn and develop skills
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this new global position, please contact Senior Consultant Life Science, Agneta Almquist, PhD, Hudson Nordic.
Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, E-mail: email@example.com
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.