Want to impact how leaders work?
Are you also interested in the well-being of employees worldwide, this is your next step.
Why work at Winningtemp as Head of Product Management? The easy answer is meaningfulness. What is more meaningful than working with a platform that enhances well-being for people at workplaces all over the world? A platform that supports modern leadership and allows leaders to act proactively to prevent burnout and staff turnover. By joining Winningtemp you’ll be joining a hot company on the market, (named one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe) with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo and London. Come join our ambitious mission to impact 1 million people by 2023.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product Management to join our growing product-team, preferably you are based in Gothenburg. It is an unique opportunity which will not only include product management but also the responsibility to lead and build the cross-functional technical team towards success! Today, we are one of the leading companies in our industry. To be the best, we believe that it is crucial to drive in and identify new ground-breaking features for our customers and think outside the box. This is where you come into the picture!
What you will do:
- Focus on identifying profitable business opportunities
- Manage, mentor and empower the Product team
- Develop product requirements and roadmap
- Understand users, competition and markets in order to create a vision, lay a roadmap for the product, define the scope and KPIs
- Launch new products/ features into the market
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, data scientists and more
- Own and communicate product requirements across technical teams
- Management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
Who you are:
- You have experience from B2B SaaS product management in HR Tech
- Proven track record in taking ownership of end-to-end delivery of new products/features
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a blend of business, technical and management skills, with understanding of customer experience and marketing
- Ability to manage complex deliveries with technical aspects
- It is more important that you’ve worked with product management, but we won’t stop you if you also have an BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and are passionate about HR Tech
We want to grow together
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to influence the overall road-map of our product. We want to continue providing our customers with the best possible features and user experience, and you are dedicated to find new ways of reaching this. You will be able to form the role based on what makes your heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion of what you do, not being afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and love to stay up-to-date about latest trends. Your educational background is not as important as your work-life experience.
Since this is a high-priority role for our future success we would love it if you apply today!
For more info, contact our partner, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org | +46 708 742 432
Let’s change the world for the better and succeed together!
The innovative tech company Winningtemp is growing as a spearhead within hr-tech where employee pulse survey results are interpreted by the platform’s AI, which recognises if conditions are trending towards burnout, turnover, or sickness absence. Thanks to Winningtemps services and the ability to take swift, targeted action, customers report an average 26% decrease in negative stress and a 30% reduction in employee turnover. After a year of using Winningtemp, our customers record, on average, a 21% increase in job satisfaction amongst their employees. Welcome to visit Winningtemp for more information on how you can impact!