About I&L Biosystems Nordic A/S
I&L Biosystems Nordic A/S is a distribution company for laboratory equipment, analysis and monitoring systems in biotechnology and process analytics, cell biology and microbiology.
For more information, please see I&L Biosystems Nordic A/S
About the role
We are expanding our product range and need another colleague to join our Nordic team, that will be covering Sweden and Denmark. After thorough training, you take responsibility for the following varied, product related activities:
- Customer care and new customer acquisition
- Qualified consulting for our customers from science and industry
- Device presentations as well as training of our customers on site
- Sale of our equipment technology in the areas of upstream and downstream applications
- Establishment of new applications and optimization of existing applications
- Participation in trade fairs and congresses
- Completed science study with preferably a focus on upstream cell culture techniques and bioprocess engineering
- Experience in sales would be an advantage
- Open communicative and team-able personality
- You have a confident appearance and a high degree of independence
- Willingness to travel (approx., 3 – 4 overnights per month, also in other European countries)
- We expect you to speak and write English fluently
- Suitable places to live: Gothenburg, Malmö, Lund, or Copenhagen
- Area to cover: Copenhagen, Malmö/Lund, Gothenburg, and Stockholm/Uppsala
- Home office-based position: the company has offices in Copenhagen and Stockholm
We offer comprehensive training, performance-based compensation, a secure job as well as integration into a professional internationally oriented team.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this new exciting position, please contact Senior Consultant Life Science, Agneta Almquist, PhD, Hudson Nordic.
Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.