Are you our new colleague?
For the past 20+ years, we have dedicated our time to gain in-depth knowledge, experience and competencies that support our passion – to Attract, Assess, and Accelerate people and talents across the Nordics and beyond. Now we would like to welcome more bright minds to join our team of Hudsonians across the Nordics.
Would you like to join us and be a part of an ambitious team in the Nordic?
We are Hudson Nordic, an expanding HR Consulting Company with a passion to Attract, Assess, and Accelerate people and talents across the Nordics and beyond. Our trademark covers the areas of search/recruitment, assessment, development, and coaching of specialists, leaders and management teams. Now, we are looking to expand our business in Sweden with an experienced Senior Consultant.
Are you a driven and dedicated Senior Consultant who wants to be part of our growth journey? At Hudson we collaborate in teams, still you will have the overall responsibility for your own assignments and processes. You will continuously develop and deepen relationships with existing as well as new customers in the Nordic region. We value, and hope you do too, an approach that is both professional and personal, always with high commitment and responsibility for the full recruitment life cycle towards both clients and candidates. You will run a number of processes and development initiatives in parallel, which requires a structured way of working. You will manage and have full responsibility for your own budget and have a team of experienced Researchers to support you.
To thrive in this role, you…
- Are an experienced consultant within people solutions. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and an ambition to create trustworthy relationships with clients and colleagues
- Have documented experience of working with executive and specialist recruitments
- Have a great interest in building and developing relationships in combination with sealing the deal
- Have experience of working with B2B sales nationally and preferably also internationally
- Have a relevant university degree
We are looking for you, who dares to think big and act on it – and who has a natural flair for what clients and candidates want. You treat everyone with high respect and integrity. Also, you are a highly committed spirit with an established network with great relations on Executive Levels across various industries. We also believe you have a track record as the trusted advisor towards both clients and colleagues at senior level.
To quickly sum up what we are offering:
- An opportunity to become part of a well-established brand within HR consulting in the Nordics with highly objective and scientifically proven test and assessment tools
- An opportunity to become part of a dedicated team of more than 30 consultants and researchers across the Nordics – who also have a lot of fun along the way
- Continuously learning! We are curious and we never stop training and improving what we do to ensure that we have the right skills and certifications to remain professional towards clients and candidates. We do this through our Center of Excellence in Belgium, internal trainings and tailored competency days
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply now, we are going through applications continuously.
We do not accept application or CV’s by email.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Denise Valgren, email@example.com, or André Högevoll, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.