Would you like to be part of the revolutionary development of fossil-free steelmaking?
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineering Manager to Hybrit Development.
Hybrit Development AB is a joint venture company owned by SSAB, LKAB and Vattenfall aiming to develop technology for a fossil-free steel value chain. The company is leading and coordinating research work in cooperation with research institutes and the owner companies and is currently running a pilot plant in Luleå. Plans for an industrial scale demonstration plant have been initiated. Currently, Hybrit Development AB has approx. 30 employees and including owner companies, consultants and researchers, Hybrit engages more than 200 people. The company has significant growth plans for the coming years and is therefore hiring on several positions during 2020-2021. Read more at : www.hybritdevelopment.com
As Senior Process Engineering Manager you are responsible for developing the demo plant process and optimize process expectations set by HYBRIT R&D with the existing supplier market. You will be managing a demo plant Work Package and report to the Demo Project Manager. The role will be critical for meeting a highly ambitious time plan for the demo plant and is essential for the success of the Hybrit initiative.
Like most roles in this small startup company, you will have a broad scope of responsibility, covering project management as well as operational tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Define the reduction main gas loop in coordination with R&D Team, Demo Project Team, Engineering contractors and Suppliers
- Plan, oversee and manage development of flow charts and PIDs and inquiry specifications
- Oversee that Hybrit IP within field of responsibility is properly protected in external contacts
- Coordinate with other Work Packages to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and manage contracted deliveries in coordination with the Project and Procurement Managers
- Support the permitting processes in coordination with the Head of Permits
You will report to Director Engineering & Construction.
- Many years of professional experience of complex industrial project development, probably as Project Manager for medium or large sized projects or as a Process Manager/Senior Process Engineer
- MSc within Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Experience from steel, mining, forest & paper or petrochemical industry
- Proven ability to lead work in a complex environment
- Fluent English written and spoken, fluent Swedish is a merit
The position will be based in either Luleå or Stockholm, Sweden.
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Application deadline: 2020-11-27
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Fredrik Ålund, Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.